Translate

Sunday, June 16, 2013

C4T#2

In Mr. Sladkey's next blog he focuses on the second portion of the student engagement wheel, which is small group interaction. His blog states that small groups help the time pass and also helps students to speak out and ask questions, who otherwise would not speak in regular class settings.

Mr. Sladkey has not posted my comment yet. I left him a comment with a link for flipping the classroom on youtube.  Flipping the classroom also uses small group teaching.

C4T  Post #2

In Mr. Sladkey's April 24th blog, he shares a math tool called the Desmos Online Calculator. It seems to be a very useful tool in teaching graphing to students.

In my comment I thanked him for sharing this tool.

He posted my comment, but did not respond.

two boys holding the word math

1 comment: